Access to the University campuses and activities on campus will be subject to the following guidelines.
|Entry to campus|
- With the exception of some class commitments, you are asked to refrain from coming to campus, unless absolutely necessary.
- Upon entering campus, all students and staff must check their temperature at the entrance points where thermal temperature cameras are installed.
- Students must register attendance via your student card, so you are reminded to keep your card with you at all times.
- You are reminded to review and adhere to the Guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19
- l As a general rule, all office enquiries will be undertaken via telephone during the hours of 10:00am and 3:00pm, and email at other times. We apologise for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
- For details of the relevant offices please refer to the contact list
|The Library, Career Office and other facilities|
- For the Library, Career Office and other facilities, please refer to the Guidelines
On 7 July, Tokyo recorded a sudden spike in case numbers, 920 cases including the highly contagious Delta variant. These developments are concerning and we all have a responsibility to our University community and society at large, to prevent further contagion. We ask for your ongoing cooperation and consideration in these extraordinary circumstances. As always, your understanding is appreciated.