Entrance Ceremony of AY2022
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
|Date||Department||Opening at||Beginning at|
|Monday, April 4|
Department of Global Communication
Department of Japanese Communication
Department of Global Business
Department of Education
Department of Early Childhood Education and Care
Department of Nursing
Department of Law
Department of Political Science
Department of Economics
Department of Accounting and Governance
Department of Data Science
Graduate School of Language and Culture
Graduate School of Law
Graduate School of Political Science and Economics
Graduate School of Data Science
Graduate School of Education
Graduate School of Nursing
|Tuesday, April 5|
Department of Japanese Literature and Culture
Department of Business Administration
Department of Entrepreneurship
Department of Pharmacy
Department of Human Sciences
Department of Social Welfare
Department of Environmental System Sciences
Department of Mathematical Engineering
Department of Architecture
Japanese Language ProgramProgram for Certified Care Workers
Graduate School of Literature
Graduate School of Business Administration
Graduate School of Human and Social Sciences
Graduate School of Buddhist Studies
Graduate School of Environmental Sciences
Graduate School of Engineering
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Postgraduate Speech Therapy Course
- Only the new students will be able to attend the entrance ceremony in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- On the day of the ceremony, we would appreciate it if you could refrain from parking or stopping a car on the nearby streets to pick up and drop off in order to avoid disturbing the neighbors.Please use public transportation to travel to the university.
- The ceremony will be live streamed via YouTube Live for family members and those involved.Below is the URL for the live streaming of the day's event.Please enter below when the time comes.
International students who are unable to enter Japan, please visit the following URL to watch YouTube live of the ceremony.
Live streaming for Monday, April 4, 2022
https://youtu.be/ZSZl-LvskGALive streaming for Tuesday, April 5, 2022
- After the ceremony, documents will be distributed at the classrooms.
- Depending on the situation of the spread of COVID-19, changes may be made to how the ceremony will be held.In this case, we will announce it on this page and the university website.