Entrance Ceremony of AY2023
Musashino University Entrance Ceremony of AY2023 will be held as below.
Tuesday,April 4, 2023
Gymnasium No.1,Musashino Campus
|Faculty/Graduate School||Doors open at||Ceremony begins at|
Faculty of Literature
Faculty of Human Sciences
Faculty of Education
Program for Certified Care Workers
Faculty of Global Studies
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Entrepreneurship
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Economics
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Data Science
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Nursing
Postgraduate Speech Therapy Course
School of Distance Learning
- Only the new students will be able to attend the entrance ceremony in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Waiting space (Seccho Auditorium and university cafeteria of the building No. 6) will be available for families and those who involved. Live streaming will be available at the Seccho Auditorium. If you would like to have a meal, please go to the university cafeteria on the basement of the building No. 6.
- Wearing masks will be optional. We recommend wearing masks when talking with others at close range.
- The ceremony will be live streamed on You Tube.
The URL of live streaming is as follows: (The video distribution has ended.)
Please note that you may not be able to watch the video due to the communication environment or YouTube's communication failure.
- After the ceremony, documents will be distributed at the classrooms.
It is expected to be about 1hour. Pleace check here for the venue.
- Depending on the situation of the spread of COVID-19, changes may be made to how the ceremony will be held.In this case, we will inform you on the New Entrants Only Website and the university website.
- We will guide you to the venue 30 minutes before the ceremony starts. Please come with plenty of time to spare.On the day of the ceremony, we would appreciate it if you could refrain from parking or stopping a car on the nearby streets to pick up and drop off in order to avoid disturbing the neighbors.Please use public transportation to travel to the university.